April 13, 2016

Comeback!

Hey-ho readers! Here is another comeback from my page and I think this time is much much different from before. Bak kata orang, zaman berubah kan? and of course there have to be changes here and there. (siapa ingat blog before lagi banyak pink, cartoon, post pun merepek)

Sharing and post kali ni lidiya buat shorter and I think not too much vocabularies i guess? Ye, sebab dah lama tak belajar so rasa macam otak ni pun still in hibernate mode. Im starting to write again because..
Ok nanti lidiya bagitahu balik kenapa.

Ada shoutbox dekat sini if u have anything to ask, to request post pun boleh serious boleh or to share your own page. OR nak walking and just pass by DONT be shy to drop your footprints okay?

If nak shout just insert name, such as 'guest' lepastu tekan dekat beside 'Hi, Guest.' click quest, then keluar 'Say something' so drop your comments there anddd SHOUT.

Basically, I am definitely going to write about what is happening throughout my life, to share just random thoughts. To family and friends, of course memang akan ada pasal awak semua. So just keep in touch with every post. Mane tahu ada gambar korang lidiya curi letak sini. I apologize. 

Till then xoxo.


me familia :*