November 17, 2016

Am I ?

Finally, I have this wisdom to actually write something. Since that now is less than month away from my finals. so yeh.


' She's completely unexplainable. You think she's the good girl, but once you get to know her, you realize shes's everything. She's crazy. She's funny, she make mistkaes. she's honest and you never know what she'll do next. '

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I have come to a level that I regret. I opened my heart so much. Opening up to some people, that they didn't deserve to know me like that.
-
-
-
-
But this regret is good. and I'm glad that I made this mistake. 


and thats just how it is. Let me tell you this, if you've never felt your soul being torn apart, you've never LOVED anyone with all your heart. 


But after the pain. You'll learn to grow. I am now learning to say Yes, without feeling afraid. without any hesitation. to be daring and spontaneous, to hurl myself into people and places and moments without second-guessing myself.--- to challenge my anxieties, to comfort my fears, and trust in chances.

I guess thats just an achievement after I decided to let you go. to let this all go. and I'm happy with it.

To you. Yes, you. I thank you for all that you've given me. for all that I felt, its beautiful and it is hurtful. I hope we meet again. maybe in the different world. from different side. 👀



a little throwback with me and a very good friend of mine, times when I have a very healthy daily routine. Now its just about repeating the same thing. Bummer.  :(